Don't get me wrong: the above are all noble professions and, when appropriate, serve a vital purpose. You can't really blame them for not knowing these health restoring tools. But that shouldn't stop you from uncovering those secrets that will stop your pain and get you on your feet again.
So, how did I discover them? Out of PURE stubbornness after decades of frustrating results with my own patients. There is nothing worse than not being able to help your patient, which is why I am concerned that you may not be getting the back pain relief you are seeking.
Are You Suffering with Back Pain Treatments That Just Don't Work?
- Are you waiting for your pain to get so bad that your only option is surgery?
- Enduring endless stretches and body distorting exercises given to you by your physical therapist?
- Do you need to get regular adjustments from your chiropractor several times a week, month after month, just to get temporary relief?
- And all the time taking pain pills and hoping that your back pain will someday miraculously heal up on its own?
Ask my 68 year old patient Gerry G. what happened to him after his back surgery:
“ I’ve had back problems since my 20’s. It got so bad I needed a laminectomy at 38 and I still had back pain. After almost 30 years of being in daily pain, Dr. Markovitz prescribed an exercise program that alleviated my pain for the first time in almost 50 years. His program has given me hope that I can be pain free and stay that way forever.”
Or Tom S. what he has been dealing with for years after his accident:
“I’ve had back issues since a fall on a scuba diving incident in 1998. After many therapies, I thought I was stuck with the pain. That was until Dr. Markovitz put me on an exercise program. The daily stretches are area-specific and have alleviated my pain by over over 90%. Of all the practitioners I’ve visited, his work has been the most beneficial.”
Or Michael S., who feared he was stuck with his unrelenting pain:
"I had deep pain in my low back and abdomen for several months. My family doctor couldn’t find anything wrong and prescribed pain pills that did nothing. After several months of no relief I contacted Dr Markovitz. He gave me only one technique to do and after several days the pain subsided and within one week the pain was gone."
Are You Ready to Think Differently About Getting Out of Pain?
Are You Ready To Unlock a Secret?
Are You Ready To Start Getting Real, Observable Relief?
All of my best methods and techniques to help you achieve your goal of returning to your pain free life again are in this handbook, "Heal Your Back Pain in Ten Minutes a Day."
Inside, along with the safe, simple and effective techniques I've discussed above are:
- my two favorite exercises that you can rely on if you work long hours sitting at a computer to keep you from ever having back pain.
- modifications necessary for your situation are given throughout my handbook—you might be sadly surprised to learn just how many people quit exercise right at the beginning, just because someone told them "No Pain, No Gain." NO!!
- If you are exercising through your pain, or have mobility problems that prevent you from getting into certain positions, you are not helping yourself. Stop now, and find a better way.
- also included are the 5 common exercises NEVER to do, mainly if you work sitting at a computer all day. I even threw in a 6th, a common back-breaking exercise that is widely recommended (but actually makes things worse).
I should also mention that each exercise is written in common language and accompanied by large instructional photographs—no jargon descriptions, plus easy-to-follow images that will start you right from the beginning -all for the purpose of getting you out of pain and on with your life.
Listen to Molly C. and her experience after only a few minutes of doing one of my favorite back pain relief techniques.
Because some of my patients also had problems other areas of the body, I also include specific techniques for those areas too, including:
- Neck pain: Along with low back pain, sitting all day definitely produces trouble in this area too. Follow my simple procedures and bye bye neck pain.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Hands down this must have technique will literally stop this problem and keep it from returning. So simple yet so effective. Also useful for hand, finger and wrist problems. Spoiler alert! The correction is not where you hurt. That's why so many people succumb to having surgery.
- Tennis/ golfer's elbow: Get your game back on with these techniques.
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome: If you have less than a 50% tear in this group of shoulder muscles you have a good chance of regaining use of this joint again. Don't go surgical without first trying these proven techniques.
- Hip, Knee, foot and ankle pain: Stop enduring problems in these areas with clinically proven methods. You don't have to live with pain, or continue to excuse yourself from activities that you love; as soon as you start in on my suggestions you will see a difference.
Never before has so much pain relieving methods been put together in this foolproof package for such a incredibly affordable cost.
I am wanting you to get the relief you deserve that I am making it available at an unbelievable price.
This is what it would cost you, remember the relief will be priceless, if you were somehow able to get these techniques:
- Low back pain techniques for every possible position of pain: $ 995
- Hand and wrist pain including Carpal tunnel Syndrome: $495
( and no surgery needed)
- Shoulder pain including Rotator Cuff Syndrome: $995
- Hip,Knee, foot and ankle problems: $1995
( no more excuses not being able to walk)
- Mid and upper back pain: $495
- Neck Pain: $995
(Not knowing what to do for this problem can lead to potential neck surgery because pressure on the nerves here can lead to shooting pain, numbness, tingling,etc. into your arms and hands.)
Grand Total: $5970 (worth every penny)
Because I want you to get back to living an active life for your health, well being, and
enjoy being with your family and friends, I am making this entire package available to you for only:
What is the price of pain relief ?
Are You Wondering How Much Pain Relief Costs?
That depends on who you ask. If you start down the path of surgery and pain pills, that number could easily be $5000 or much more. And that doesn't include the less-talked about aspects like loss of work days, addiction to pain pills, and your inability to sleep or even function on a daily basis. Sadly, pain relief is big business.
But I think my number is better: $37.97.
Not only do I prefer my number, but prefer the fact that my patients are back on their feet—some within days—regaining lost years of suffering with back pain. They no longer need addicting pills, creams, braces, special mattresses, ergonomic chairs or looming back surgery. And my number comes backed by a guarantee: your full money returned for 90 days if you are not satisfied.
Are You Ready to Stop Being Held Hostage to Bad Advice?
Are You Ready to Stop Being Held Prisoner By Your Pain?
Then Get Ready to Start Your New Pain-Free Life.